YOUR INDUSTRY PARTNER
If you are a professional interior designer, architect, home stager, or licensed general contractor that works with homeowners on their design or improvement projects, we encourage you to join our Design Element Trade program.
You’ll receive all benefits of our Trade program, which offers you % savings year-round.
You will also enjoy customized support for your design business, including consolidated billing, online ordering and new product previews, as well as access to a single point of contact to help you manage multiple customer projects.
Once your application has been submitted with valid documentation (see list below), you will receive an email confirmation indicating your application is being reviewed.
A representative will notify you by email within 48 hours to confirm the outcome of your application.
At least one of the following documents is required to support your application:
- Valid membership in a major design organization (e.g., ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC)
- Interior design certification (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Valid business license verifying your business in interior design or licensed general contracting
- Valid EIN or Resale Certificate confirming active interior design-based business
- Membership proof from an international interior design organization equivalent
The Design Element Trade program is only for professional interior designers, architects, home stagers, and licensed general contractors that work with homeowners on their design or improvement projects. The program is not open to other businesses not focused on the residential design and home improvement segment.
If you intend to purchase merchandise for resale, you will be required to supply a Resale or Sales Tax Certificate. Without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders. Signed Resale or Sales Tax Certificates are required for each state where you seek tax exemption (US only).